Yard Sale Permit
Yard Sale Information
Colonial Heights City Ordinance 187-19 states that a license for yard or garage sales is required. The license is available at the Commissioner of the Revenue's Office, 201 James Avenue, City Hall during regular business hours (8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday). The cost for the license is $5.00.
Contact the Commissioner of the Revenue's Office at (804) 520-9280 for more information. No sales are allowed on Sunday. The Yard Sale license includes a Temporary sign permit. Please note the temporary yard sale sign restrictions below.
Yard Sale Sign Restrictions
- Yard sale signage shall not exceed 6 square feet per sign.
- No more than 3 yard sale signs shall be allowed per event.
- All yard sale signs shall be located on private property either on the property where the yard sale is being held or on property on which permission has been granted to display such signs.
- Signs may be displayed two days prior to the yard sale event and on the day of the yard sale event until 7:00 pm.
- Signs cannot be placed on utility poles or on any public right-of-way.
|Sat, April 29||607 Whitestone Ct|
|Sat, April 29||310 Suffolk Ave|
|Sat, April 29||700 Whitestone Pl|
|Sat, April 29||1100 Wellington Rd|
|Sat, April 29||1033 Forest View Dr|
|Sat, April 29||623 Keswick Rd|
|Sat, April 29||905 Center Avenue|
|Sat, April 29||1116 Pleasant Dale Ave|
|Sat, April 29||212 Lynchburg Ave|
|Sat, April 29||116 Lexington Drive
|Sat, April 29||Autism Craft Show, CH Middle School|
|Sat, April 29||522 Chestnut Ave|
|Fri & Sat, April 28 & 29||2011 Wakefield Ave|
|Sat, April 29||220 Archer Ave|
|Sat, April 29||1201 Riveroaks Dr|
|Sat, April 29||303 Prince Albert Ave|
|Sat, April 29||322 E. Westover Ave|