Yard Sale Permit
Yard Sale Information
Colonial Heights City Ordinance 187-19 states that a license for yard or garage sales is required. The license is available at the Commissioner of the Revenue's Office, 201 James Avenue, City Hall during regular business hours (8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday). The cost for the license is $5.00.
Contact the Commissioner of the Revenue's Office at (804) 520-9280 for more information. No sales are allowed on Sunday. The Yard Sale license includes a Temporary sign permit. Please note the temporary yard sale sign restrictions below.
Yard Sale Sign Restrictions
- Yard sale signage shall not exceed 6 square feet per sign.
- No more than 3 yard sale signs shall be allowed per event.
- All yard sale signs shall be located on private property either on the property where the yard sale is being held or on property on which permission has been granted to display such signs.
- Signs may be displayed two days prior to the yard sale event and on the day of the yard sale event until 7:00 pm.
- Signs cannot be placed on utility poles or on any public right-of-way.
|Sat, June 24||211 Highland Ave|
|Sat, June 24||116 Huntington Rd|
|Sat, June 24||131 Kennon Point Dr|
|Sat, June 24||306 Kingfisher Way|
|Sat, June 24||626 Pinehurst Ave|
|Sat, June 24||804 Old Town Dr|
|Sat, June 24||128 New Castle Dr|
|Sat, June 24||1221 Hermitage Rd|
|Sat, June 24||216 Ridge Rd|