Soliciting in the City

The City Code of Colonial Heights requires all persons going door to door selling goods or services to apply for a permit through the Commissioner of the Revenue’s Office. To apply for a permit, contact the Commissioner of the Revenue at (804) 520-9280.

City Code 221-1

It shall be unlawful for any solicitor or canvasser, as defined in § 221-2 of this chapter, to engage in such business within the corporate limits of the City of Colonial Heights without first obtaining a permit and license therefor in compliance with the provisions of this chapter.

Solicitor's Permits

Citizens should call the CH Non-emergency number at (804) 520-9300 option 7 to report Solicitors in your neighborhood.

The individuals listed below have a current Solicitor’s Permit through the City of Colonial Heights: