Please visit the Billing & Collections Office website for information related to the collection and/or receipt of all city funds. City Funds include Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes. These duties were transferred as of July 1, 2016.
About the Treasurer
The Colonial Heights Treasurer is an elected city official responsible for the collection of state funds as they relate to the city.
Income Tax / Estimated Tax
The Treasurer’s Office also collects other funds on behalf of the Commonwealth, including income tax and estimated tax payments and fees disbursed by the Sheriff’s Office, General District Court, and Circuit Court.
Here's what a DMV Select partner can do for you!
DMV Select partners conduct secure transactions while you wait; however, not all DMV transactions can be completed at DMV Select locations.
- DMV Selects do not issue or renew driver's licenses, learner's permits or identification cards.
- A DMV Select cannot process any online or franchise dealership work
- A DMV Select is prohibited from processing mechanic/storage lien titles
- DMV Selects do not issue Vital Records.
Check the list below to find out which transactions are available at DMV Select locations.
- Vehicle Titles and Registrations
Original (with or without liens), substitute and replacement titles and title maintenance (to change information on title records, adding/removing of names). Original registrations, renewals (including fleets), transfers, re-issues, and plate surrenders.
- License Plates
Specialized and personalized plate orders, including the issuance of motorcycle, permanent trailer, truck, taxicab and local government use plates.
- Transcript Requests
Driver and vehicle transcripts (helpful for those who apply for job where a driver's transcript is needed initially, submitted periodically or checked by their employer).
- Return Checks
Full payment of return check fees.
- Voter Registration Applications
- E-ZPass transponders are offered at some DMV Select locations.
- Transportation Network Company (TNC)
A DMV SELECT can process a renewal or reissue of the vehicle registration for a TNC designated vehicle, but cannot register a vehicle for TNC use.