Are adjustments made due to a plumbing problem?
Adjustments are made on the sewage portion of the bill if the water leak results in no discharge into the sewage system, which is typical of most pipe leaks. The City requires a copy of the plumbing bill before any credit is given. There is no adjustment given for running toilets or dripping faucets. Accounts will be adjusted for only two billing periods for each adjustment. For more information call Utility Billing at (804) 520-9288.

Show All Answers

1. Is a deposit required to have water service turned on?
2. Where can I pay my utility bill?
3. What are the hours of operation for the Utility Billing?
4. Can I get an extension on my past due water bill?
5. Who do I contact if I need an emergency water turn-off?
6. What are water exclusion meters?
7. Are adjustments made due to a plumbing problem?
8. If I need to dig on my property, who do I contact before digging?
9. How do I have gas service connected?
10. How do I have electric service connected?