Colonial Heights Community First Water Utility Grant
Water Utility Grant Application
1. The resident must already be past due on a water bill.
2. The resident MUST show proof of income and income loss due to COVID-19.
3. The water utility account for the applicant needs to be in good standing prior to March 1st, 2020.
4. Although the program is available citywide, priority will be given to households in the Violet Bank-Flora Hill, Shepherd Stadium, Westover-Snead, Toll House, and Ellerslie/DunlopDistricts, residents with a loss of income, and residents with disabilities.
5. The applicant applying for the grant must be a Colonial Heights resident.
This grant will be awarded on a review of the total points tallied based on the eligibility criteria listed above. There are two methods to apply for the grant, the online link below, or a printed PDF application. Your application is considered complete and ready for review when the additional documentation is submitted to the Planning Department, 201 James Avenue Colonial Heights, VA 23834. If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
This grant is run in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law (The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988). It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin or elderliness.