How do I join the Youth Advisory Council (YAC)?
A YAC application is available online or we can mail one to you. Please return your completed application to the Office on Youth, P.O. Box 3401, Colonial Heights. You will be advised of upcoming meetings. The Youth Advisory Council normally meets the first Monday of each month.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report suspected abuse of a child?
2. Do you offer parenting classes?
3. Do you offer tutoring programs for children with academic problems?
4. Where can I get help with a truant child?
5. Are teens required to have a work permit?
6. Where can I receive help as a victim of domestic violence?
7. Where can I get information or assistance for teen pregnancy?
8. Where can I find information on counseling for my child in Colonial Heights?
9. How do I obtain custody or get needed child support?
10. How do I apply for the WIC program or food stamps?
11. Where can I get information about the local school system in Colonial Heights?
12. Are there summer youth programs offered in Colonial Heights?
13. How do I join the Youth Advisory Council (YAC)?
14. Is there a curfew for youth in Colonial Heights?
15. How can I find information on area day care services or before/after school care?
16. How do I obtain information on places to stay and needed services relating to homelessness?
17. How do I get my child involved in the Kids' Achieving Progress Afterschool Program?