Feb 22, 2023 - Addendum #1 Issued
Sealed Bids, subject to the plans, specifications and conditions contained here in, will be received in the City of Colonial Heights VA Finance/Purchasing Department, City Hall - 201 James Avenue 2nd Floor, Colonial Heights VA office unit, but no later than 2:00 PM EDT, March 1 2023, for the 2023 Pavement Preservation Program.
A pre-bid conference will be held on Monday January 30 2023 at 10:00 AM EDT, in Colonial Heights Council Chambers, City Hall, 201 James Avenue - 1st floor at 10:00 AM EDT.
The City of Colonial Heights seeks a contractor to resurface pavement on segments of Conduit Road, Riveroaks Drive, Windmere Drive, Brandywine Rd, Conjurers Drive, Breezy Hill Drive, Gills Drive, and the intersection of Duke of Gloucester and Hermitage Rd, and curb and gutter repair on Conduit between Conjurers and Huntington as shown in Appendix A. The City Engineer reserves the right to modify the Project’s quantities and limits depending on the in-place cost of the work and the availability of funds.
More specifically, the Project includes, but is not limited to:
- Documenting the location of existing pavement markings
- Pavement planing
- Asphalt concrete patching
- Manhole and valve adjustments
- Resurfacing Riveroaks Dr, Windmere Dr, Conjurers Dr, Brandywine Rd, Conduit Rd between Huntington and Conjurers, Breezy Hill Dr, Gills Dr, and patching the intersection of Duke of Gloucester and Hermitage Rd with SM 9.5A, nominal thickness of 2 inches
- Curb and Gutter repair and replacement between Huntington Rd and Conjurers Dr.
Loop detectors shall be installed in the planed/ milled surface before application of the surface (wearing) course. Side street loop detectors shall not be impacted by the work. To avoid damage, the contractor shall be responsible for locating side street loop detectors prior to planing/milling adjacent to the side street curb or pavement returns.
All work associated with this project shall be completed by July 7 2023